FFP2 NR WOOW respirator
The FFP2 WOOW ™ respirator is a certified respirator of the EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 + SGS standard with a filtration effect of min. 95% preventing the penetration of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungal spores), fine dust and toxic solid or liquid particles from the outside to the inside and thus protects the user’s respiratory system.
It does not contain an exhalation valve and can therefore be used for normal wear instead of cloth drapes, but with much greater efficiency.
Always wear the respirator with your hands thoroughly cleaned so that it adheres to your face as closely as possible. When removing, touch only the straps, not the part that filters the air.
– Highest protection of FFP2 certification – Made in the European Union
– Certification CE EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 + SGS
– Ergonomic 3D shape for better adhesion to an adult face – perfect fitting
– Lower initial pressure level for easier breathing
– Metal tape in the nose area for better reach and excellent tightness
– Cannot be used in environments with oxygen concentrations below 19.5%
– 5 layers of protection
– CE 2163-PPE-752
– ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management system
– ISO 13485: 2016 Healthcare quality management system
– Non-woven protective coating
– Dust filter
– Micro-bacterial filter
– Nanofiber filter
– A pleasant material that does not irritate the skin